In this week’s weekly wrap, we’ve gathered top articles on everything HR needs to know about SaaS, firing employees and setting targets.
- A manager’s job involves effectively setting meaningful goals and targets for their employees. However, this study shows that half of managers don’t set effective employee goals.
- Is there a relationship between employee tenure and his pay check? Find out why a paycheck is not enough recognition for a job well done.
- As HR and Technology becomes increasingly integrated, it’s crucial for us to understand the terminology. Sharlyn Lauby, creator of the HR Bartender blog shares everything #HR needs to know about SaaS
- Leaders cannot achieve business targets if they keep employees who cannot meet goals but as harsh as it sounds, firing can actually be done in a more positive light.
- The phrase ‘Employees are our greatest asset’ is overrated but why do we believe that employees are an expendable resource?