This week’s round-up features 2 must-read whitepapers on workforce trends, find out who HR’s worst enemy is and tips on how to get started with the big and hairy HR analytics.
- 98% believe that workforce planning is the #1 key ingredient to an organisation’s success but a large majority of them are stuck at beginner’s level when it comes to workforce planning and analytics software. Check out the latest whitepaper by HRBoss – Rethinking Workforce Planning in Asia: Workforce Planning Trends and Practices 2015
- Is your organization ready to embark on the Big Data journey? If you say ‘yes’ then it’s time to welcome the Chief Analytics Officer to the C-suite.
- From employees, hiring managers, regulators, employment attorneys, to staffing, insurance firms and HR software providers; Tim Sackett, our favourite HR Pro lets you in on HR’s worst enemy.
- As the barriers between work and life dissolve and Millennials making up 50% of the workforce, what else is there to expect in the new world of work? This latest research by Deloitte looks at Leadership and HR imperatives for 2015 and beyond.
- Big Data analytics is usually seen as a big hairy audacious goal, so the key question is, how do you get started with HR Analytics?